Hackers delete over 200 documents that prove racketeering in Washington, D.C.
(May 20, 2016)--Americans for Innovation (AFI—this site) investigators just discovered that over 200 research documents that prove massive corruption in Washington, D.C. suddenly went missing from its timeline and previous posts.
The subject matter priorities of the hacker(s) are glaring.
Hackers most concerned about evidence of government corruption
Of special interest to the hackers were documents surrounding key actors in the now evident plot to take over America’s digital infrastructure.
We decided that the best approach was to simply summarize the deleted material and let our readers draw their own conclusions.
As we prepared the summary, a line from Hamlet (Act III, Scene II) kept rolling in our heads:
“The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”
Why did the hackers delete these subjects?
These selective deletions likely telegraph their vulnerabilities. We hope it will aid other watchdogs around the world.
The following document topics were removed (and have now been restored), listed in no particular order:Bookmark: #stonewallers
- Catherine S. Duval. All research into Catherine S. Duval, Williams & Connolly Law. Duval was identified by the House Oversight Committee as the chief stonewaller in both the IRS and Benghazi hearings. Also removed was analysis of Duval’s boss, Paul Mogin. Mogin is a known trade secrets law collaborator with James P. Chandler, Leader Technologies’ former patent attorney as well as IBM’s chief outside counsel. (DELETED: ALL FOOTNOTES on Catherine Duval, Paul Mogin.
- Merrick B. Garland. All research into Supreme Court candidate Merrick B. Garland. Garland connections to the NSA and the secret White House intelligence agency authorized by Executive Order only and run under the NIAC acronym. Specifically, all information on 10 attorneys who recommended Garland for the DC Circuit judge job in 1995 who later became prime movers in the NSA, FBI, Homeland Security, Raytheon and NIAC. (DELETED: "Meet The 12 Lawyers Who Have Stolen America's Privacy . . . In The Name of 'National Security'")—linked in AFI. (Mar. 16, 2016). Obama nominates Spy State consiglieri to replace Justice Scalia.
- Robert S. Mueller, III
- Joe D. Whitely
- Jay B. Stephens
- Robert S. Bennett
- Dan K. Webb
- Evan J. Wallach
- Eric H. Holder, Jr.
- James P. Chandler, III
- Donald B. Ayer
- George J. Terwilliger, III
- James B. Comey. All research into James B. Comey, FBI Director (2013-current) and his conflicts of interest with Wall Street. (DELETED: Comey conflicts of interest.)
- Robert S. Mueller, III. All research into Robert S. Mueller, III, former FBI Director (2001-2013) and his conflicts of interest with Wall Street. (DELETED: Mueller conflicts of interest.
- Zuckerberg theft. PUBLIC NOTICE of Zuckerberg’s fraudulent conveyance. The public notice that Zuckerberg is fraudulently conveying use of the Facebook platform to third parties (users and app developers) without disclosing that the Facebook engine is Leader Technologies’ social networking invention. (DELETED: Zuckerberg fraud notice)
- Stephen C. Siu. All proof that Patent Office judge Stephen C. Siu corruptly invalidated Leader Technologies' patent in a secret kangaroo court staffed with fellow IBM and Microsoft loyalists tied to federal judges and Facebook law firms. (DELETED FOOTNOTES: Siu / Kappos / IBM collusion.
- HSBC. All analysis of HSBC offshore money laundering leaks. FBI Director James B. Comey was a director at HSBC before becoming FBI director.
- Clinton speaking fees. All analysis of Bill & Hillary Clinton speaking fees (2001-2015) (DELETED: All files in the Clinton 2001-2014 summary.)
- Clinton uranium junket. All analysis of Bill Clinton’s 2005 UrAsia uranium junket to Kazakhstan. (DELETED: All supporting files in Clinton Kazakhstan post.)
- Hillary Aides. All proof of collusion among Hillary Clinton’s aides including Marne L. Levine (Deutch), Cheryl D. Mills, Huma Abedin, Joe Lockhart
- Hillary Facebook contracts & election tampering. All evidence of Secretary State Hillary Clinton’s contracts and use of Facebook for election tampering and eDiplomacy starting in early 2009. The order to Siu came from David J. Kappos weeks before he resigned as director of the Patent Office. (DELETED: All supporting files in Hillary election tampering post.)
- Clinton Foundation. All analysis of The Clinton Foundation donors.
- Hillary Private Email Server. All analysis of Hillary Clinton’s private email scandal and stonewalling (by Catherine S. Duval, see above), including removal of all analysis of Bryan Pagliano.
- New World Order. All analysis of “new world order” writings and speeches by George Soros and Anne-Marie Slaughter. (DELETED: All George Soros and Anne-Marie Slaughter research.)
- NSA public-private partnerships. All proof of collusion among NSA/CIA “public-private partnership” collaborators in the public and private sectors , including AT&T, Juniper Networks, Stratfor, Google, Eric Schmidt, James R. Clapper and ACLU v. Clapper. (DELETED: All supporting documents, such as Juniper Networks.)
- Spying Executive Orders. Most Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton’s Executive Orders setting up and sustaining a private intelligence organization (operating under the Executive Order acronym NIAC) run out of the White House and not accountable to Congress.
- NIAC. All analysis of the NIAC (National Infrastructure Assurance Counsel [under Clinton], National Infrastructure Advisory Council [under Bush, Obama])—the White House’s private intelligence agency; Thomas E. Noonan (IBM’s permanent representative to NIAC). (DELETED: All supporting NIAC research.)
- IBM Eclipse Foundation. Most IBM Eclipse Foundation records of prior board meetings.
- IBM-Lenovo (China). All analysis of IBM’s Dec. 08, 2004 sale to Lenovo (China). (DELETED: All supporting IBM-Lenovo merger research.)
- Eurotech SpA (Italy). IBM’s embedded spy systems manufacturing with Eurotech SpA (Italy), including Microsoft, Wind River, Intel.
- Obama Facebook. Barack Obama’s Facebook posts since Feb. 10 2007 (the day he announced his candidacy for President).
- Patent Office Facebook. David J. Kappos’ Patent Office Facebook posts since Apr. 01, 2010.
- LIBOR. Analysis of the London LIBOR banking scandal.
- NSA Backdoors. All analysis and publishing of the NSA/NIST database of DRBG (NSA) “backdoor” algorithm. (All research on the DRBG backdoor algorithm.)
- Goldman Sachs. All analysis of Goldman Sachs’ Washington, Wall Street and Silicon Valley collusion, including Bill and Hillary Clinton (see above).
- Financial disclosures for Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz (NOTE THAT John Kasich's and Marco Rubio's were not deleted.)
- Mitt Romney. All analysis of Mitt Romney’s financial holdings in Goldman Sachs ties. (DELETED: All analyses of Romney's Top 20 Donors and up to $45.1 million Romney Goldman Sachs financial holdings.)
- Dump Trump. Analysis of the attendees to secretive Dump Trump meeting on Mar. 4, 2016 in Georgia. (DELETED: All supporting documents to previous post.)
- Obama Wall Street bundlers. All analysis of Barack Obama’s Wall Street bundlers by The New York Times. (All supporting documents and articles.)
- Digital TakEover. AFI summary titled “White House Faces and Names for the Digital Takeover of America.” (DELETED: The Digital Takeover of America relationship analysis.)
- Internet of Things (IoT). All analysis of IBM Eclipse Foundations’ "The Internet of Things."
- Obama White House Collusion. All analysis of Obama’s “public-private partnership” collaboration with the private technology sector, including Qualcomm, EMC, Dell, JPMorgan, Stanford, Harvard, Cisco, Oracle, Kleiner Perkins, Twitter, IBM, Xerox, Micron Technology, Castlight Health, athenahealth, CGI Federal, Andersen Consulting, Booz Allen, PWC, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo, Genentech, Google and Westly Group. (DELETED: All supporting documents verifying Obama's close relationship to these technology companies.)
- Paul Ceglia v. Zuckerberg. All Paul Ceglia v. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook legal documents; all new Ceglia-Zuckerberg emails from 2003 that have surfaced. (DELETED: Supporting documents to this post—hundreds of emails between Zuckerberg and Ceglia proving that Facebook's expert lied about their existence in the Ceglia and Leader Technologies lawsuits.)
- False Statements Accountability Act of 1996 (law that makes lying to Congress and Courts legal). (DELETED: All documents proving Congress sanctioned lying in official proceedings in 1996.)
- Obamacare. All analysis of collusion and corruption among Obamacare, HealthCare.gov, athenahealth, Castlight Health, CGI, Booz Allen Hamilton, Andersen Consulting, Aneesh Chopra and Todd Y. Park.
- Jimmy Carter’s comments about Washington corruption. (DELETED: Jimmy Carter video, Fig. 12.)
- Sharyl Attkisson’s Hillary Clinton email scandal timeline. DELETED: Sharyl Attkisson Hillary Clinton timeline.)
- Anti-Facebook Bumper Sticker.
- Analysis of C.I.A. propaganda front Stratfor (WikiLeaks) — removed all references to subscribed recipients of the Stratfor propoganda and their ties to principal Facebook actors. See Table 1, previous post. All the linked documents in this table were removed. They sorted the email addresses for Stratfor subscribers by institutions. For example, universities (Texas, Ohio State, Harvard, Georgetown, George Washington, Yale, Duke, Stanford), banks (UBS, Citigroup, JPMorgan, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Barclays), U.S. Department of Justice, Microsoft and IBM
- IBM Eclipse Foundation (Cartel) 2009 Membership—removed Sep. 09, 2008 boast by the IBM Eclipse Foundation of their 191 members replete with entity logos. The Eclipse Foundation was formed on Nov. 29, 2001 to receive Leader Technologies invention of social networking stolen by James P. Chandler, then intellectual property attorney to both Leader and IBM. These 191 companies were all the beneficiaries of the stolen social networking source code.
It would appear that the actors in this Cartel yearn for a "new world order"—as long as they control it. By deleting the AFI documents, they condemn themselves to being found out.
Now that watchdogs know some of their worries . . . sick 'em.
It's all about corrupt attorneys.
* * *
Update, May 24, 2016: NSA Whistleblower Reprise—What do they know about the 2001-2002 theft of Leader Technologies' social networking invention by the NSA and its crony capitalists?
It would appear time to revisit three NSA whistleblowers who received much attention in 2013 after the Edward Snowden leaks. Thomas Drake, William Binney and J. Kirk Wiebe belong to a select fraternity: the NSA officials who paved the way.
"Did Edward Snowden do the right thing in going public?"
"We tried to stay for the better part of seven years inside the government trying to get the government to recognize the unconstitutional, illegal activity that they were doing and openly admit that and devise certain ways that would be constitutionally and legally acceptable to achieve the ends they were really after. And that just failed totally because no one in Congress or — we couldn't get anybody in the courts, and certainly the Department of Justice and inspector general's office didn't pay any attention to it. And all of the efforts we made just produced no change whatsoever. All it did was continue to get worse and expand."
"So Snowden did the right thing?"
"Yes, I think he did."
Notice: This post may contain opinion. As with all opinion, it should not be relied upon without independent verification. Think for yourself. Photos used are for educational purposes only and were obtained from public sources. No claims whatsoever are made to any photo.
Click "N comments:" on the line just below this instruction to comment on this post. Alternatively, send an email with your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it for you. We welcome and encourage anonymous comments, especially from whisteblowers.