U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara likely floats cyberhack narrative to cover the Cartel’s ILLEGAL activityBookmark: #arunachalam
(Nov. 11, 2015)—On Nov. 10, 2015, New York U.S. Attorney Preetinder Bharara charged three Israelis with hacking over 83 million JPMorgan accounts since 2007.
AFI readers will recognize Bharara's name. He is the U.S. Attorney currently prosecuting Paul Ceglia in his battle with Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. Bharara disrupted Ceglia's civil suit against Zuckerberg by filing criminal charges against Ceglia for allegedly forging a 2003 contract with Zuckerberg and Facebook. Ceglia has fled with his family for safety.Bookmark: #punks
However, Bharara now has egg on his face in the Ceglia case. The US Secret Service lab recently declared the Ceglia-Zuckerberg contract genuine, and appears to have threatened Ceglia who has fled with his family.
The Vicious Circle of Corruption
Bharara also failed to disclose in the Ceglia case that he was a former partner at Gibson Dunn LLP, Facebook’s attorney. Gibson Dunn is also Facebook’s attorney in the Leader v. Facebook patent infringement case. Gibson Dunn had represented the Federal Circuit judges prior to the Leader case, yet those judges failed to recuse themselves. Chief Justice John Roberts ignored this mountain of conflicts. All these judges, including Roberts, had massive investments in Facebook, as did JPMorgan.
Analysis: Bharara works for the Spy State Cartel
Bharara appears to be a Cartel clean-up man.
Bharara yesterday created the same sort of grandstanding brouhaha around these JPMorgan indictments as he did when he staged Paul Ceglia's arrest.
Bharara wants us to believe that these three Israeli men engaged in the activities that read like a laundry list of Cartel activities.
- Pump and dump of stocks. This was the Facebook IPO tactic; JPMorgan was an underwriter and allowed insiders like Goldman Sachs, James W. Breyer, Accel Partners and Microsoft to sell on Day 3)
- Online casinos (practically all the Facebook underwriters, including JPMorgan, are laundering money through the Cayman Islands according to HCBC whistleblower Hervé Falciani)
- Bitcoin and payment processing for criminals also according to HCBC whistleblower Hervé Falciani
- 75 shell companies. See 2005 EuroTech SpA "Internet of Things" activity organized by JPMorgan Italy executive; See also 2007 Stratfor WikiLeaks revelations about C.I.A. offshore activity; See also 2008 James P. Chandler Cayman Islands offshore activity with CRYPTO, Technest, AccelPath, EOIR Technologies and The White Oak Group.
JPMorgan finances the Spy State Cartel
Do you think they would let three Israelis compromise their plans for global hegemony for eight years, undetected?
Familiar Cartel conduct: Accuse your enemies of your crimes
Bharara’s boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch chimed in, “one of the largest thefts of financial-related data in history.” Bharara, Lynch and Eric Holder all graduated from Harvard Law.
Odor of corruption. JPMorgan security: incompetent or in on the Cartel's scheme?
JPMorgan and the Cartel must really think Americans are stupid. We are supposed to believe that three Israelis could set up 75 shell companies and steal 83 million JPMorgan customer records over eight years without detection? Either JPMorgan’s security people are totally incompetent, or they’re in on the scams. There is no middle ground.
2007 was a formative year for the Cartel
Magically, Bharara claims the hack started in 2007.
Microsoft started feeding customer data to the NSA in 2007, according to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. Barack Obama announced his candidacy on Facebook that year.
When one reads Bharara’s announcement between the lines, one discovers a now predicable smokescreen for another agenda. The story sounds real enough to believe, but all the people, names and dates are conveniently just out of reach, in Russia, Israel, and with a server in Egypt. That is one powerful server to be able to take down 83 million records without detection . . . for eight years. Yeh, right.
The story also contains an uncanny number of now known Spy State Cartel members like JPMorgan, Fidelity, Loretta Lynch, Preet Bharara, News Corp and Bitcoin. It would appear that by blaming the theft of data on these three Israelis, the Cartel will later be able to deny that the companies gave them their “Big Data” willingly.
Bharara’s story is not credible
Laughably, Bharara says no JPMorgan account information, passwords and Social Security numbers were accessed. Only contact information.
Ask yourself, what hacker with the skill and sophistication that these men are supposed to have would set up “75 shell companies,” hack 83 million customer records of one of the largest banks in the world, then steal only email addresses? Such a notion is truly humorous. Instead, they will sweep all the account information and at least sell it to the highest black market bidder.
What professional thief walks into a room and steals only the phone books and leaves 83 million piles of money on the table? Bharara's story is fabricated, we believe.
Obviously, this Bharara drama is a made-for-TV prosecution, in our opinion.
- We were fooled by Hollywood by The Social Network lies about Facebook’s origins.
- We are being fooled by Facebook’s corruption of senior federal judges in the Leader v. Facebook patent infringement case.
- We are being fooled by IBM's control of the social enterprise for NSA snooping.
- We are being fooled by the Harvard Law Cartel collusion among Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Preet Bharara, Loretta Lynch, Jamie Dimon, Lloyd Blankfein, John Roberts, James P. Chandler, et al.
- We are being fooled by false stories about Paul Ceglia’s alleged forgery that has now been proved genuine, yet Bharara continues the persecution of Paul Ceglia.
Let’s not be fooled about this new JPMorgan false story.
How can you stop the spy state?
For starters, the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment empowers Congress to legislate a payday for Leader Technologies shareholders. This would provide adequate financing for Leader to offer a rational social networking environment—one that offers the application utility that people have come to enjoy about Leader’s invention without sacrificing security and privacy.
Contact your elected representatives and ask them to use Congress' power of the purse to pay Leader Technologies and unplug the Cartel.
* * *Bookmark: #spy-state-surveillance
Notice: This post may contain opinion. As with all opinion, it should not be relied upon without independent verification. Think for yourself.
Click "N comments:" on the line just below this instruction to comment on this post. Alternatively, send an email with your comment to email@example.com and we'll post it for you. We welcome and encourage anonymous comments, especially from whisteblowers.