Leader Technologies' former patent counsel advised Congress on Secrecy; people close to him are protecting Facebook and the IRS
(Jun. 20, 2014)—Disgraced Federal Circuit Chief Judge Randall R. Rader (see previous posts: Post 1; Post 2) and Senator Orrin Hatch have more in common than the fact that Rader worked for Hatch on the Senate Judiciary Committee—they were both advised on national secrecy by Law Professor James P. Chandler, III.
Like the hit TV drama 24, the following occurred between 8:00 and 9:00 am today. It just came to us, like Marshmallow Man, an oversized, obvious public spectacle.
Senator Orrin Hatch has weighed in on the latest revelations that the IRS has destroyed Lois Lerner's emails, despite the multiple laws that such destruction violates.
they can defy the law and succeed?
Who would have the temerity to authorize such destruction? Clearly, it is someone who is very familiar with our legal system, like a law professor who specializes in matters of national security. Perhaps this person is privy to little known laws, used only in secret, that justify such actions under the darkness of national secrecy.
Perhaps this person, in secret of course, concocts legal theories based on these obscure state secrecy laws. Then, he recites those "findings" to unsuspecting IRS officials, who feel compelled to comply under threat of jail time for resisting.
Shadow National Security Government
Does Senator Orrin Hatch know about the activities of these people? Are they his friends? Is this group attempting to get ahead of the investigation by pretending to be scandalized by it? By feigning concern, he and others in Congress could learn what the investigators know and steer it in a different direction to suit their goals. Stranger things have happened in Congress.
Such actions would be those of a secret, shadow government that is not beholden to Congress or the People, but instead, it is led by a group of people who know they can break the law with impunity and excuse themselves under the cover of national secrecy.
Randall R. Rader, Disgraced Federal Circuit Chief Judge, linked to this group
Rader served as Senator Hatch’s chief counsel on the Senate Judiciary Committee in the mid 1990’s during the passage of the Federal Trade Secrets and Economic Espionage Act of 1996 (EEA).
During those hearings over multiple years, leaders from every intelligence agency, law enforcement and the judiciary testified. Never before had such an august body of people focused on the subject of security and secrecy. This would have been an opportune time for individuals bent on seizing power to build a powerful, one-of-a-kind Rolodex and list of IOUs.
National Secrets invoked in IRS Lerner E-mail Destruction?
The prime mover and author of the EEA was Professor James P. Chandler, III, President of the National Intellectual Property Law Institute and Professor Emeritus of intellectual property law at George Washington University.
After the passage of the Act, Professor Chandler advised the Department of Justice and the White House on prosecution of the Economic Espionage Act (EEA) for more than a decade. During that time he became Leader Technologies' patent counsel, along with Fenwick & West LLP, according to the Leader v. Facebook trial records, and confirmed by Leader officials.
These relationships among Professor Chandler, Randall R. Rader, Senator Orrin Hatch and the EEA have been verified by officials at the Government Printing Office.
Included among the U.S. Attorneys and judicial officials that Professor Chandler advised were Eric H. Holder, Jr., Leonard P. Stark, T. S. Ellis, III, and Preetinder “Preet” Bharara. David J. Kappos at IBM was a Chandler faculty member and client.
National Security—The Ultimate Excuse For Cover-up and Deception
Interestingly, the following list of friends of Professor Chandler are central figures in the Obama administration and litigation involving Facebook. President Barack and Michael Obama have over 53 million “Likes” and Facebook's illegitimate claims to "open source" technology are being cited as the justification to embed the Leader Technologies' inventions at HealthCare.gov and the IRS, under the direction of Obama's chief technology officer, Todd Y. Park.
- Eric H. Holder (H) = Attorney General, Chandler faculty
- Leonard P. Stark (Y) = District Judge, Chandler client
- T. S. Ellis, III (H) = District Judge, Chandler faculty
- Amy B. Jackson (H) = District Judge, Chandler client
- PEETINDER "Preet" Bharara (H) = So. District of NY, U.S. Attorney, Chandler client
- David J. Kappos (CA) = former Patent Office Director, IBM, Chandler client
- Randall R. Rader (GW) = former Federal Circuit Chief Judge, Chandler faculty, client
- Alan D. Lourie (H) = Federal Circuit Judge, Chandler client
- Lawrence H. Summers (H) = Harvard President, Chandler campadre
- Sheryl K. Sandberg (H) = Facebook COO, Chandler campadre
- Todd Y. Park (H) = U.S. CTO, Chandler client
- Thomas J. Kim (H) = S.E.C. Chief Counsel, Chandler client
- Sylvia M. Burwell (H) = HHS Secretary, Chandler client
- James W. Breyer (H) = Accel Partners, Facebook's largest shareholder, Chandler campadre
- Ping Li (H) = Accel Partners, Facebook's largest shareholder, Chandler campadre
- James Swartz (H) = Accel Partners, Facebook's largest shareholder, Chandler campadre
- Mark Zuckerberg (H, sort of) = Facebook, Chandler fabrication
- Mary L. Schapiro (GW) = SEC, Chandler client
- Jamie Dimon (H) = JPMorgan, Chandler campadre
- Lloyd Blankfein (H) = Goldman Sachs, Chandler campadre
- Barack H. Obama (H) = President, Chandler client
- Michelle L. R. Obama (H) = First Lady, Chandler client
- Todd Y. Park (H) = U.S. Chief Technology Officer, Chandler campadre
- John G. Roberts, Jr. (H) = Chief Justice, Chandler campadre
- Elena Kegan (H) = Associate Justice, Chandler campadre
- Antonin Scalia (H) = Associate Justice, Chandler campadre
- Anthony Kennedy (H) = Associate Justice, Chandler campadre
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg (H) = Associate Justice, Chandler campadre
- Dennis F. Saylor, IV (H) = Judge, FISA Court, Chandler client
- James E. Boasberg, (Y) = Judge, FISA Court, Chandler client
- James P. Chandler, III (H, GW) = author, EEA
(H) = Harvard, (Y) = Yale, (GW) = George Washington, (CA) = Univ. of CA
Score: Harvard—26 out of 31
What's wrong with this picture? See previous post "Global Surveillance Technocracy Uncovered."
Global Surveillance Agenda—IRS & HHS data required
Professor Chandler’s close relationships keep popping up at every point in what is clearly an agenda to establishment a global surveillance platform that gives the NSA a free access into the most intimate aspects of our lives. It is every security officer's dream who is willing to play fast and loose with the U.S. Constitution. The temptation to line one's pockets in the process, with the cooperation of Wall Street, Silicon Valley, the Judiciary, the White House and some members of Congress, appears to be a collateral benefit that few have resisted.
Chandler & Harvard: kingpins or victims?
Perhaps Lois Lerner’s email disappeared because the information in them pointed to this shadowy group. Is Chandler the kingpin, or is the shadowy group using him? Perhaps this explains why these people act with such hubris—because they know they can cover-up all of their wrongdoing.
Tom Clancy couldn’t make this up. The facts don’t lie.
Whistleblowers at the IRS, HealthCare.gov and on Benghazi are encouraged to come forward.
These threats leveled against you to keep silent are unconstitutional. These folks are using the excuse of national security to line their pockets and those of their conspirators. You have no obligation to cover-up their sins. If you are afraid of retribution, post anonymous clues on blogs and websites. Point us in the right direction. Get moving!
For the preservation of the Republic, please come forward
* * *