Obamacare confusion, IRS, AP, JPMorgan, Leader v. Facebook—All part of a grand scheme?
(October 22, 2013)—The Obama Facebook Club orchestration of crisis on top of crisis continues. Layered on top of the Leader v. Facebook judicial corruption and the fraudulent use of Leader Technologies’ social networking invention, we now add Obama's/Eric Holder’s dubious settlement with Jamie Dimon, and the Obamacare website crisis.
Like Obama's confiscation of Leader Technologies' invention, Obama is now allowing JP MorganChase to turn over $13 billion to his government—property of the bank's shareholders, not Jamie Dimon's or Obama's. In short, this government is further shredding constitutional private property rights, just like the Federal Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court had no right to confiscate Leader's patent property rights by judicial fiat.
"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste," Rahm Emanuel, Mr. Obama's new chief of staff, told a Wall Street Journal conference.
Why are these new crises good for the Obama Facebook Club Agenda? They muddy the waters further.
- Bailout Scam. They obscure Jamie Dimon’s intertwined associations with Goldman Sachs’ and Morgan Stanley’s $30 billion from U.S. taxpayers in the 2008 bailout—funds with significant portions sent to dubious foreign partner banks, including Russian banks associated with Russian oligarchs and Goldman Sachs-Moscow;
- Green Energy Stimulus Scam. They obscure the ongoing investigation into the funneling of "green" stimulus funds to Obama donors, including the families of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority leader Harry Reid—funds managed by JPMorganChase, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Facebook law firm Cooley Godward LLP;
- Judicial Corruption. They take Congress’s attention away from the massive judicial corruption at the Federal Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court exposed by Leader v. Facebook.
- Property Confiscation. They delay redress of the confiscation of Leader Technologies’ patent properties by the Obama administration (47 million Obama Facebook “likes,” Patent Office’s 16,000 “likes,” etc.), not to mention Facebook’s illegal use of Leader’s property to drive the Facebook engine;
- Voter Manipulation. The delay enables Obama and Facebook to continue manipulating the LOFO voter (low-information voter) data and fund raising from Facebook that will be critical for the 2014 and 2016 elections;
- Corrupt Law Firms. They obscure the culpability of Washington DC and Silicon Valley law firms directly associated with these layers of corruption, including Gibson Dunn, Fenwick & West, Cooley Godward, Weil Gotshal, White & Case, Latham & Watkins, Blank Rome, Perkins Coii, Orrick Herrington, Federal Circuit Bar Assoc., DC Bar Assoc.
Masters of Misdirection:Securities Fraud. The delay obscures the massive Facebook IPO securities fraud perpetrated by JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and the SEC;
Beware the hacker offering "help" to the Obamacare website; Facebook's NASDAQ website was broken too. All the Facebook Club insiders cashed out during that confusion.
- Money Laundering. The delay obscures investigation of the Facebook Club ties among the IPO, 2008 bail out and energy stimulus.
- Obamacare Backdoors. The delay enables Obamacare to solicit website “help” from Facebook crony hackers to build privacy-violating backdoors “to enhance user experience.”
Real leadership creates peace, not confusion
Merriam Webster defines confusion as “a state or situation in which many things are happening in a way that is not controlled or orderly.” Contrast the confusion and injustice emanating from Washington DC with the words of St. Paul in I Corinthians 14:33: “God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.” Confusion is equated with madness and blindness in Deuteronomy 28: 20: “The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.” From time immemorial, confusion has been associated with lack of humanity, injustice and unrighteousness. "You shall know them by their fruit." A bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
Is it just us, or does the Obama Administration appear to be orchestrating these crises? Are they stealing properties and information as tools to radically alter American democracy? It is readily apparent that they rely heavily on the global communication system invented by Leader Technologies. It appears their strategy also includes control of healthcare and electioneering data, as well as financial and banking data. It appears that The People must stop this since Washington is already caught in this web of confusion.
Engineering 101: Define the confusion problem correctly
The first step in solving a problem is to define it correctly. It behooves our uncompromised American leadership to consider that these layers of crises emanate from a single strategy for political, financial, legal and technological control by the Facebook Club.
Pulling on the many threads of Jamie Dimon’s fabric of associations seems to lead to the same spool of Facebook Club thread. Congress should stop chasing each of these crises separately, and instead, dig into the unifying motive.
* * *
 “In Crisis, Opportunity for Obama.” The Wall Street Journal, Nov. 21, 2008 <http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB122721278056345271>; See also <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6TgitlNIA>.