Unmistakable collusion among the executive and judicial branches with wall street and silicon valley in Leader v. Facebook draws comparison to the Nazis
During The Night of the Broken Glass, which occured just two weeks after British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain appeased Adolf Hitler on Sep. 24, 1938, Jewish property was destroyed and confiscated by the state. The Obama administration’s reliance on Facebook amounts to similar state-sponsored confiscation.
"Note how the headline makes it sound like the German government (Goebbels) stopped the riot when it actually started it." Source: UC Santa Barbara.
(Sep. 10, 2013)—How would you like to have your honestly-earned business confiscated without compensation by the government? No one would. But that’s exactly what the U.S. government and their business associates have done to Leader Technologies.
The facts are abundantly clear. The Obama Administration has coordinated the effort to confiscate the social networking invention of Columbus, Ohio-based innovator Leader Technologies (Leader).
A senior businessman and former IBMer and economist (we'll use the pseudonym David Serz), said: "I have been closely following Leader v. Facebook. We need to thank Leader's chairman, Michael McKibben, for his remarkable invention and contribution to large-scale collaboration capabilities. We need to do everything possible to return the rights of the invention to Leader Technologies, and compensate them for their multi-million dollar investment."
Serz continued, "My grandmother and uncles were murdered in the Nazi camps at Auchwitz and Gurs after their homes and businesses had been confiscated. I pledged in their memories never to be silent in the face of similar moral obscenities."
Despite Facebook having been proven guilty on 11 of 11 counts of infringing Leader’s patent (i.e., the engine running Facebook is Leader's invention), the federal courts and White House have stonewalled justice and handed the decision to Facebook despite the overwhelming evidence against them. This conduct has insured the Obama White House and Facebook continue to have contact with Facebook's billion users—using the technology they stole from Leader Technologies.
Serz likened Facebook’s conduct to "Kristallnacht" on Nov. 9, 1938. During Kristallnacht ("Night of the Broken Glass") Nazis attacked Jewish private property and synagogues, and murdered almost 100 souls in a coordinated 24-hour assault. Serz said that his grandfather, Albert, was arrested and sent to the Dachau Concentration Camp on Nov. 10, 1938. During the ensuing months, Jews were forced out of their homes and businesses. Historians in Albert's hometown call this night "Pogromnacht" or "Night of the Pogrom."
It took the world over twelve years to bring down Hitler. On Apr. 30, 1945, Hitler committed suicide, just five days after the link-up of American and Soviet forces at Torgau.
Leader Technologies' chairman and lead inventor Michael McKibben said, "My father-in-law, Jerry Hoovler, was a 20-year old American foot soldier in the 69th Infantry Division that linked-up with Soviet forces that day." See Fig. 6.
McKibben said, "Anyone can see from the facts that Leader's shareholders are the victims of state-sponsored property confiscation. Key members of this Administration and their friends are benefiting from our social networking invention, while our shareholders go uncompensated for the risks that they took to support our development."
Numerous signs point to an attempt by Obama's Facebook accomplices to use the overwhelming force of the state against Leader Technologies:
- 47 million Facebook "Likes" swing elections: President Obama (with Michelle and various PACs) has over 47 million "likes"—dramatically more than any other politician on the planet; (New, 9/13/13) he won the 2008 McCain election by 9.5 million votes, and the 1012 Romney election by 5 million votes;
- Obama's State Department recently paid Facebook $630,000 for more likes;
- Obama's personal White House counsels are long-time partners at Perkins Coii LLP, who also represents Facebook;
- Obama's Patent Office has almost 15,000 likes—even encouraging employee signups before the Leader v. Facebook trial, then suspiciously ordering a 3rd reexamination to try and kill it off;
- Most U.S. Senators and Congresspersons now feel forced to rely on Facebook to counter Obama’s overwhelming advantage in reaching LOFO voters (low-information voters). Is this Neville Chamberlain-like appeasement?;
- Obama's campaign contributors read like a Who's Who of Facebook insiders who pocketed tens of billions of dollars from the stolen technology. See SEC Facebook Insider Trading Report;
- Obama's insiders include numerous Russian oligarchs with close ties to the Kremlin and Wall Street;
- These Obama-Facebook insiders fleeced the American public multiple times:
- first in the 2008 bailout,
- second in the "green" energy stimulus, and
- third in the Facebook IPO;
- THREE WORLDS JOINED FORCES TO DECEIVE THE AMERICAN & RUSSIAN PUBLIC: (1) LAWYERS, (2) PROGRAMMERS, AND (3) FINANCE: Obama-Facebook's intertwined associations with Wall Street, Silicon Valley, and a gaggle of corrupt Washington and Silicon Valley law firms (See Faces of the Facebook Corruption); and
- Dirty Judges & Lawyers:
- All of the federal judges in Leader v. Facebook held undisclosed stock in Facebook and its cronies;
- Chief Justice John Roberts coaches Facebook's Gibson Dunn LLP attorney, Thomas G. Hungar;
- The entire Federal Circuit used Facebook's Thomas G. Hungar, Gibson Dunn LLP, as counsel and failed to disclose this conflict of interest; merely pretending to be unbiased;
- Facebook's Cooley Godward LLP attorney coached Obama on appointment of two of the Leader v. Facebook judges;
- Obstruction of JusticeObama judge appointees and fellow Federal Circuit judges ignored shocking new evidence in 2012 that Facebook's attorneys lied about the existence of 28 Zuckerberg hard drives and Harvard emails from 2003-2004—evidence Facebook's Cooley Godward LLP told Leader's lawyers was lost; evidence verified by Facebook's forensic experts in Ceglia v. Zuckerberg in 2012;
- New, 9/13/13: Facebook's Leader v. Facebook appeals attorney, Gibson Dunn LLP, had possession of the 28 Zuckerberg hard drives and Harvard emails the entire time—while also representing the Federal Circuit enmasse;
- New, 9/13/13: U.S. Attorney Preetinder "Preet" Bharara sued Ceglia on trumped up criminal charges, soon after this dramatic reappearance of the "lost" 28 Zuckerberg hard drives and Harvard emails; problem is, Bharara is a former employee of Facebook's law firm, Gibson Dunn LLP, and a fellow Harvard Law alum with Obama (note how Wikipedia is jumping through hoops to legitimize him – we have taken a snapshot of this page as of Sep. 12, 2013 11:05:15 AM DST, just in case it changes magically in the coming days);
- Facebook's White & Case LLP has men and women at the Patent Office who are attempting to kill Leader's 10-year old patent;
- Facebook's stakeholders IBM and Microsoft have people at The Federal Circuit Bar Association ramrodding their "America Invents Act" big-infringer agenda;
- Attempting to fabricate new precedent that patents are not private property (Zoltek Corp. v. U.S.);
- While enjoying their Facebook stock winnings, Federal Circuit judges press their agendas at the Patent Office through an essentially secret trade association named A.F.L.C.T.A.C.A.F.C.(Assoc. of Former Law Clerks and Technical Assistants for the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit —no, this is not a joke); and
- Facebook's Latham & Watkins LLP and Fenwick & West LLP have men and women at the Securities & Exchange Commission to approve Facebook's exemptions that opened the floodgates for billions of pre-IPO, valuation-pumping dollars in "dubious" foreign investments into Facebook, most notably from friends of the Kremlin.
- This dirty conduct is just for starters.
- Lawrence "Larry" Summers, Obama's bailout chief, keeps popping up, like Forest Gump, at all the right times, in all the right places; Summers deep-sixed a Harvard investigation into his dubious Russian voucher recommendations in the early 1990's (some of those Russians are now Facebook's largest shareholders), after having arranged in late 2003 and early 2004 for a 19-year old Mark Zuckerberg sophomore to get more Harvard Crimson news coverage than any other world figure in the months after Leader Technologies' source code was stolen to start Facebook, likely by Leader's former law firm, Fenwick & West LLP, who was also Facebook's James W. Breyer, Accel Partners LLP, attorney at the time—just too many "coincidences" to be chance. See Who is Lawrence "Larry" Summers?
Serz emphasized, "No one can resist an overwhelming use of force by a state authority, like Leader Technologies has experienced. Virtually every federal judge in this case appears to have had close relationships with and held stock in Facebook. This is a gross abuse of their power and public trust."
"Hitler’s confiscation of my grandparent's property was illegal according to German law. The German courts turned a blind eye because they were collaborating with a tyrant. The American court's confiscation of Leader's valuable patent property is equally illegal and immoral."
The "Meeting at the Elbe" River on Apr. 25, 1945 between the American 69th Infantry Division and the Soviet 58th Guards Division, Torgau , Germany. For a brief moment, the world was united against tyranny. Photo: The Fighting 69th Infantry Division Association.
It was not until 1988 that the U.S. government provided $1.6 billion in reparations to Japanese Americans and their heirs.
McKibben said, "My father-in-law was a part of the American 69th Infantry Division that broke Hitler's back on Apr. 25, 2013—known as 'The Meeting at the Elbe.' This event was symbolic of a world that said to Hitler and his cronies that abuse of property and privacy cannot be tolerated in civilized society."
Ironically, the Cold War began within days of The Meeting at the Elbe. But for a brief moment in the streets of Torgau, the world had raised the bar. To this day Soviet and American veterans meet in Torgau to remember this turning point in world history.
"Like the Founders of America who risked their lives and fortunes to create America, my father, my father-in-law and more recently my nephew in Iraq went into harm’s way to protect constitutional law from such tyrants," McKibben said.
"I am struck by President John Adams' admonition that in a democracy, property and privacy must be revered as sacred as the laws of God. Adams observed that tyranny and anarchy start when these principles are violated."
One hears much talk these days about the "death of privacy." This notion is self-serving in that the only parties who benefit from your loss of privacy are those who wish to resell your data to others. You would not allow snoopers to sell tickets to watch you through your kitchen window, so why do you think digital snoopers are any more responsible or acceptable? Think people! The "death of privacy" mantra is abhorrent to the very foundations of democracy, in any age.
McKibben continued, "The President, Patent Office, Facebook and Facebook's crony-network are benefiting from our social networking invention. None of them have lifted a finger to protect American property rights. In fact, they've done the opposite. They have collaborated with Facebook's law firms and financiers to line their pockets, press their agendas, and ensure that Leader's shareholders never see justice."
"No company can fight state-sponsored confiscation of property. At least with eminent domain, there is compensation. However, in the case of Leader and its shareholders, there is only utter silence from those we have elected and who have all sworn to protect the U.S. Constitution and private property."
McKibben concluded, "The evidence that Leader Technologies has been cheated by this administration and a complicit federal judiciary is clear. What has happened to us is not civilized. We can only hope that once the American people and Congress learn of this injustice, the back of this collusion will be broken, just like Adolf Hitler’s was on Apr. 25, 1945 in "The Meeting at the Elbe."
Expressing bipartisan support for Leader Technologies, a highly-acclaimed professor of American history, himself Jewish and an advocate of the American labor movement, said "If intellectual property theft by the powerful and well-connected is not stopped, future innovation is jeopardized." This person is a former Democratic presidential adviser whose spouse is herself a Holocaust Survivor. Similar sentiments have been expressed on the other side of the isle by the Arizona Tea Party. Indeed, personal property rights are the concern of every American, regardless of political affiliation.
* * *
Special thanks to the Serz Family for allowing AFI to tell a small part of their family's difficult journey.
 Auchwitz Concentration Camp. Wikipedia. Accessed Sep. 9, 2013 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auchwitz_concentration_camp>.
 Nazi concentration camps. Wikipedia. Accessed Sep. 9, 2013 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps>.
 Death of Adolf Hitler. Wikipedia. Accessed Sep. 9, 2013 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler>.
 Facebook Insider Trading and Stock Options Report, SEC Form 4, Aug 7 2013 <http://www.scribd.com/doc/167078200/Facebook-Insider-Trading-and-Stock-Options-Report-SEC-Form-4-Aug-7-2013>.
 Kristallnacht, November 9-10, 1938, Lecture on Oct. 20, 2005, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara, Hist. 33d, L8. Accessed Sep. 11, 2013 <http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/33d05/33d05L08KNacht.htm>.
 Faces of the Facebook Corruption. FB Cover-up, Jul. 5, 2013. Accessed Sep. 11, 2013 <http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/Faces-of-Facebook-Corruption-We-see-We-like-We-steal-Jul-5-2013.html>. Also at <http://www.scribd.com/doc/152136827/Faces-of-the-Facebook-Corruption-We-see-We-like-We-steal-Americans-for-Innovation-Jul-6-2013> and <https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2SfG2nEsMfqRVNhZDV3eHRYVFk/edit?usp=sharing> and <http://www.leader.com/docs/Faces-of-the-Facebook-Corruption-We-see-We-like-We-steal-Americans-For-Innovation-Jul-7-2013.pdf>.
Post Comments below