- Sep. 28, 2012 - Briefing for Rep. Jim Jordan (OH), HOUSE JUDICIARY & OVERSIGHT COMMITTEES, "Federal courts are coddling a proven infringer," Sep. 28, 2012.
- Oct. 19, 2012 - Briefing for Rep. Jim Jordan (OH), HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE, "American and Russian Opportunities Undermining U.S. Sovereignty and Corrupting U.S. Financial and Judicial Systems," Oct. 19, 2012.
- Oct. 25, 2012 - Briefing for Rep. Jim Jordan (OH), HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE, Working Summary - "Revitalize and Expand Moral and Ethical Principles Embodied in the Business Judgment Rule," Oct. 25, 2012.
- Nov. 6, 2012 - Briefing for Rep. Jim Jordan (OH), HOUSE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE. "Abuse of Patent Reexamination Laws for the Purposes of Administrative (Political) Bullying, Business Harassment, Economic Dissipation, Dismantling of Patent Law, and Discouraging Small Inventors from Protecting Their Patents," Nov. 6, 2012.
- Nov. 14, 2012 - "Response to the DC Bar Association declining to conduct a disciplinary investigation of the Federal Circuit judges and Clerk," Nov. 14, 2012.
Friday, October 19, 2012
CONGRESSIONAL BRIEFINGS RE. LEADER V. FACEBOOK
Full library of documents also available at http://www.scribd.com/amer4innov (This is a backup site for our Scribd site which has had intermittent problems lately keeping our information about Facebook's conduct accessible.) You can also read the work of former NY Bloomberg TV reporter Donna Kline on this scandal at http://www.donnaklinenow.com